An ALMOST upsale call??????

CalaDragonflyLady

So I got a call today, and a recorded message said something like "We're sorry, a Carnival Personal Vacation Planner is not available to speak with you right now".......but they called ME, I didn't call THEM.

Has this happened to anyone else? I thought they might call back, but zero zip nada. My cruise is in two weeks......

So I got a call today, and a recorded message said something like "We're sorry, a Carnival Personal Vacation Planner is not available to speak with you right now".......but they called ME, I didn't call THEM.

Has this happened to anyone else? I thought they might call back, but zero zip nada. My cruise is in two weeks......

You can always go online and see what rooms and rates are available. If there is something you are interested in. Give whoever you booked with a call and have them upgrade you. The "Upgrade Fairy" does not have any rates that are not otherwise advertised. OR so he told me in March.

Yep - had that message about 2 weeks before my last cruise. Thought, "darn, missed the fairy". Then got a call 2 nights later, answered and heard "please hold, a Carnival Rep will be right with you." So excited - only to be let down with them wanting to sell me insurance. :(

But maybe it was the upsell fairy. We may never know....

Yep, got several calls from Carnival right before cruises.. and not a one was a upsell call so far.

Got two to sell me insurance last minute.

Got one to say my sister had not filled out the online boarding forms yet.

You see the call is from Carnival .. and you are so sure its going to be a upsell call, nope not so far.

Archived