Cheep last minute deal - Def not

Can't believe this just looked at going on the Celebration 1st October doing Egypt and the Holy Land and it still costs over £2000 for what we want. :( Compared it to the same time for next year and for the exact same requirements AI etc. and it's only £34 dearer.

With only two weeks to go and plenty of cabins left I would have thought we could have got a really good deal.

Can't believe this just looked at going on the Celebration 1st October doing Egypt and the Holy Land and it still costs over £2000 for what we want. :( Compared it to the same time for next year and for the exact same requirements AI etc. and it's only £34 dearer.

With only two weeks to go and plenty of cabins left I would have thought we could have got a really good deal.

Over £2000!!!! And in October!! Would have thought it would have gone down to at least £1700 by now.

Over £2000!!!! And in October!! Would have thought it would have gone down to at least £1700 by now.

For everything it came in at £2040 with only 2 weeks to go:( so couldn't believe it then when I checked price for next year and it was only £34 dearer.

For everything it came in at £2040 with only 2 weeks to go:( so couldn't believe it then when I checked price for next year and it was only £34 dearer.

I would have thought at the moment that Egypt isn't getting as much business as it used to do, therefore they'd definitely want the cabins to go.

the deals just dont seem to be about this year although i think flights are definately more expensive this year thats why the cruises seem dearer although the cruise we booked for febuary was only £420 but it was cruise only as we are already in tenerife. we paid just over £500 for benidorm and that used to be a really cheap holiday and jim the scot will back me up on that and the holiday just booked was almost £600 each but out of that the flight cost was £300 each. blame the flight taxes and fuel costs. Think the days of cheap holidays are gone (Sob) Wonder if Kruzseeka got a bargain with the cruise shes currently on shes usually pretty good at getting a deal will ask when shes back do we know when that is?

the deals just dont seem to be about this year although i think flights are definately more expensive this year thats why the cruises seem dearer although the cruise we booked for febuary was only £420 but it was cruise only as we are already in tenerife. we paid just over £500 for benidorm and that used to be a really cheap holiday and jim the scot will back me up on that and the holiday just booked was almost £600 each but out of that the flight cost was £300 each. blame the flight taxes and fuel costs. Think the days of cheap holidays are gone (Sob) Wonder if Kruzseeka got a bargain with the cruise shes currently on shes usually pretty good at getting a deal will ask when shes back do we know when that is?

I think she's gone for two weeks, so not back this Wednesday but the Wednesday after (I think! :confused:). Agree about the flight prices. Been looking for next year and all flights for next year seem to have increased in price by a HUGE amount.

Thats not too much of a risk as you can usually guarantee that the "limited seats/cabins" statement will disappear and a new batch of cabins will appear.We are watching for a hotel/safari in Kenya at the moment and it has been saying 1 or 2 rooms available on and off for nearly a month.As of today there are plenty more available but the prices only seem to go one way

think it is time for the Mrs Brown crew to do a sketch on Thomson Cruises :D

"...........discount what XXXXXX discount" etc

"and the free xxxxx AI turned out to be auntie number one who in was in the cabin next to me " :rolleyes:

if no one has seen any Mrs Brown and the boys you do not know what you are missing. laugh till you cry

Stevie :)

Archived