Carnival Conquest - 2473

katti michele

Just booked this cabin for my December cruise. Got off my first cruise on the Conquest a week ago (I think i'm developing a cruising addiction...) and had an aft inside cabin. I'm just curious if the oceanview rooms, or maybe this room particular because of it's strange shape, have only one outlet or more. Can't wait, the pictures of the room seem 3 times of the size of the inside cabin and has two windows.

only one outlet by the vanity.

the cabin is large compared to other oceanviews but this cabin does experience some vibration / shuddering when entering or leaving a port. by the last morning you will know you are home because all will be suddenly quiet

• 1 month later...

Our friends have had this cabin twice. We have had 2470 twice. It's basically the same as 2473 except on the opposite side of the ship. I have a video of 2470 on youtube if you want to check it out.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...

It was wonderful! The size was HUGE. It was very quiet as it's at the way end of the hall. The only ship noise we heard was when we were pulling into port and docking. Luckily we had excursions planned for all ports, so we were up long before the noise/jolting. I would definitely stay in this cabin (or others like it) even the opportunity/availability/funds.

I'll be cruising in an inside cabin at the end of this month and really not sure how i'm going to be able to survive after having so much space!

• 6 months later...
Since there is only one plug in the room:eek: (is there one in the bathroom?) can I bring a power strip with me? :confused: We've got cell phone chargers etc, more than what just one outlet can serve.

you will not be using your cell during the week and only charge it the last night. turn it off and store it in the safe

the bathroom outlet is low voltage and only for shavers and toothbrushes.

you can take a power strip

Edited by serene56