Freedom on 9/30/12 fully booked ....

MMOMOM

or at least I think so .... I was checking that website we're not supposed to mention on here .... you know the one about 'cruising and fishing'? Said 0% and all the prices for cabins were blocked out .... so I guess that means it's full? I always check that, just in case a price goes down and maybe could do a upsell/upgrade or something .... but guess this is it. At least I think so, do you more experienced people know? :)

or at least I think so .... I was checking that website we're not supposed to mention on here .... you know the one about 'cruising and fishing'? Said 0% and all the prices for cabins were blocked out .... so I guess that means it's full? I always check that, just in case a price goes down and maybe could do a upsell/upgrade or something .... but guess this is it. At least I think so, do you more experienced people know? :)

Call a pvp. They can help find anything that might be open.

Looks like there is one grand suite left, 7307, but thats it.

How do you know that? Just curious .... I see people quoting alot that there are so many cabins left, etc. .... how do you figure that out?

Do a mock booking and see what happens. Saw this morning our 9/9 cruise is sold out.

Hope ya didn't miss the boat!;)

There are only 3 of the 2 berth balcony cabins left for my 2-23-13 sailing on the Freedom. Still a lot of the 3 and 4 berth balconies left. All the OS have been sold out for a couple of months. Still a lot of insides and OVs, but the higher categories are slim pickings. Wonder if those last 3 sell, if they will open up the higher capacity balconies to those wishing to book with only 2?

How do you know that? Just curious .... I see people quoting alot that there are so many cabins left, etc. .... how do you figure that out?

Do a mock booking - they only show 10 in each category at one time. If you count less than 10, then you can add the cabins together and see how many are left for each category.

Example: the 8Cs are on Empress midship and on the aft and forward on Verandah decks. If you see 3 on the Empress and say 4 aft and 2 forward on Verandah, then there are nine 8Cs left. Then if you are really bored or interested, check again under 3 and 4 travelers and you get the total of 8Cs for all # of travelers.

Archived