How far from ship to where excursions leave from?

Havin'fun

How far of a walk is it from where the ship is docked in Falmouth to where the excursions leave from? My DH has some mobility issues and can only walk about 200 ft before needing to rest. We will be on the Oasis and the only ship in port that day. Thanks!

How far of a walk is it from where the ship is docked in Falmouth to where the excursions leave from? My DH has some mobility issues and can only walk about 200 ft before needing to rest. We will be on the Oasis and the only ship in port that day. Thanks!

A five minute walk. Ask the cruiseline if they can provide a wheel chair that will take him to the tour buses. We've seen crew members bringing people in wheeled chairs to the tour buses and then are there when we returned from our tour. Call the Specail Needs Department and make some inquiries.

A five minute walk. Ask the cruiseline if they can provide a wheel chair that will take him to the tour buses. We've seen crew members bringing people in wheeled chairs to the tour buses and then are there when we returned from our tour. Call the Specail Needs Department and make some inquiries.

Thanks for your response!

Although the last time I asked RCL this question they told me the busses are right in front of the gangplank when you walk off the ship! Sure would be nice if you could get someone at the cruiseline to give you a good answer :eek: I will have to check this out once we are aboard. On our last cruise NCL told us there was no wheelchair transport to the excursions available but once on ship they were more than happy to assist.

Archived