kid's club--12/15/12 Connie 5-day

mermaidofmanhattan

Anybody want to weigh in on the kids club on the Constellation for 4 and 6 yr old girls?

Any concerns about rock and rolling in Dec. going to Falmouth, Jamaica and Grand Cayman?

My parents, sisters and nieces are looking to book this ship and they have a combined age span of 4-88 yrs!

I'm helping them decide what to do for their Dec. get-away. After a cruise with my DH and kids on The Summit a year ago, I feel strongly that this is the best option for my folks and sisters considering travel time, budget, dates-- and accommodating all their needs. They are also looking at all-inclusives in Jamaica which I know well--my parents would have to travel from southern Indiana..three flights--all day long...

Opinions, support, and advice welcome!

Do it- it will be great. The youth program is excellent. Your kids will never want to leave. The only drawback with Constellation is that they don't have Qsine- which we loved on Summit.

Thank you! I appreciate that! And you have tons of cruising experience! We were on the Summit 8/11 before the drydock and I loved it and thought of much my mother would enjoy it....

One of my sisters is very nervous about being sick--she remembers my days of working on a small ship in the '80's. I've told her that it's very different now, but she's worried. Hopefully she'll come around.

We are just bacl from the 12 night immersive wine cruise and our 3 year old loved kids club on Connie - so much so he really didn't want to leave the ship!! We were in one of the family cabins at the back of the boat and I would be lying if I said when it got a little choppy that you did feel the motion however my 3 year old slept absolutely no problem at all!! I wasn't quite so settled but no real issues. Hope this helps. Happy to share more re opening hours activities etc if you need. L

Archived