E2 balcony vs JS on Splendour

Baseball fan

Hello - We are on the Splendour later this year. We went with a balcony guarantee and were assigned the smallest balcony cabin but a good location. The W guarantee prices have come down but are still about $225 more per person for a 7 day cruise. It is a very port intensive cruise with only one day at sea. On port days we will be off the ship all day.

I've never had a JS as I have been perfectly happy with my balcony. For those that are familiar with the Splendour, is it worth it to pay $450 total for the larger space? What are the other benefits of a JS (which would be the minimum I'd receive).

I am trying to understand the benefits of a JS so I can try to justify the cost.

Thanks In Advance

Dena

On this ship, you'll get about 50 sq. ft. more space in a JS....JS's aren't as large on this ship as on others. Whether it's "worth it" is up to your budget. The only "perk" that comes with a JS is priority boarding, where there is a "suite" check-in line. You don't get any other "suite" perks until you book a GS or above.

Archived