Dolphin Swim pics

hannahsmomtoo

This probably isn't going to be much help. It wasn't a Carnival cruise, it was Celebrity. And the price was from The Blue Lagoon, anyway, so I'm sure it's different than where you're going. PLUS, it was 2 years ago. But, FWIW:

I don't remember how much all the different photo / movie packages cost. I do know that the one we got cost: $39.00 total.

That included:

• 1 5x7 photo of DH & me with a dolphin
  • 1 5x7 of DH getting kissed by a dolphin
  • 1 5x7 of me getting kissed by a dolphin (each photo in a nice cardboard cover/frame)
  • 2 2x3 photo magnets (same as first photo)

We didn't buy the movie. We took our waterproof camera and took our own short videos with it (the staff allowed it, no problems:)).

Hopefully, someone else will be along shortly with more relevant info for you. Happy sails!:)

This probably isn't going to be much help. It wasn't a Carnival cruise, it was Celebrity. And the price was from The Blue Lagoon, anyway, so I'm sure it's different than where you're going. PLUS, it was 2 years ago. But, FWIW:

I don't remember how much all the different photo / movie packages cost. I do know that the one we got cost: $39.00 total.

That included:

• 1 5x7 photo of DH & me with a dolphin
  • 1 5x7 of DH getting kissed by a dolphin
  • 1 5x7 of me getting kissed by a dolphin (each photo in a nice cardboard cover/frame)
  • 2 2x3 photo magnets (same as first photo)

We didn't buy the movie. We took our waterproof camera and took our own short videos with it (the staff allowed it, no problems:)).

Hopefully, someone else will be along shortly with more relevant info for you. Happy sails!:)

Thanks ! I have seen varied costs.. I have a ton of OBC but I know I cant use that so I am planning the cash expenses !

I appreciate you looking it up !

We did the dolphin swim and stingray city in Grand Caymen - we paid $80 for the pictures and video from them. It was a Carnival excursion. they did not allow any cameras in the area - so we had to buy if we wanted to get any pictures. This was on my bucket list so I paid.

We did the dolphin swim and stingray city in Grand Caymen - we paid $80 for the pictures and video from them. It was a Carnival excursion. they did not allow any cameras in the area - so we had to buy if we wanted to get any pictures. This was on my bucket list so I paid.

Was this recent? thanks!!

We did the dolphin swim wiith Vallarta Adventures in PV last year and we paid $150 for a CD with all of the pictures they took, which was close to 80. They had smaller packages, but it was something like 8 pictures for $50, etc. The pictures were so good and it was so hard to choose and it was just a better value to do all in. It is a memory we won't forget!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

We did the dolphin swim wiith Vallarta Adventures in PV last year and we paid $150 for a CD with all of the pictures they took, which was close to 80. They had smaller packages, but it was something like 8 pictures for $50, etc. The pictures were so good and it was so hard to choose and it was just a better value to do all in. It is a memory we won't forget!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks ...wondering if I will pay more since I booked directly with carnival..

Thanks ...wondering if I will pay more since I booked directly with carnival..

No, same price, its up on the wall, as there will be people there not with Carnival. I was chatting with some Carnival cruisers while waiting, we were in port on the Disney Wonder. You cannot use your OBC, cash or credit cards accepted.

And they do negotiate, there have been stories of people getting them to lower the cost if you hem and haw and work at it. Didnt work for us, but it was pretty obvious we were going to buy the package! The photos were fantastic! And we knew going in to budget $150 for the CD and video

No, same price, its up on the wall, as there will be people there not with Carnival. I was chatting with some Carnival cruisers while waiting, we were in port on the Disney Wonder. You cannot use your OBC, cash or credit cards accepted.

And they do negotiate, there have been stories of people getting them to lower the cost if you hem and haw and work at it. Didnt work for us, but it was pretty obvious we were going to buy the package! The photos were fantastic! And we knew going in to budget $150 for the CD and video

ok thank you SO much!

We did the dolphin swim in Jamaica in February. We booked it through carnival since we had to go to the other side of the island. When we were there, we found another family that purchased the DVD and we bought the CD then we met up and burned it onto our computer back on the ship. We didn't plan it that way but it was hard to choose and I am glad we have both. Have fun!

Hi guys... Can someone give me an idea of what the dolphin swim ( or sea lion swim ) pictures cost? It IS our one Carnival Excursion so I know it will be a lot....

Thanks !

I took the Carnival Dolphin Encounter in Cozumel. The package (photo) that was offered was $69 for about 3 or 4 pictures (poses) and $300 or $400 for all photos and video. I just took the 3 (I think that they threw a 4th on in for free) for $69.

Video400137-09.jpg

Sting Ray Swim in Cozumel (my flip camera)

Video501157-02.jpg

Video501055-08.jpg

Archived