Port of Jacksonville hotel to leave car for 5 days?

Luv2Cruise32

We have cruised out of there a few times (including next month:) & stay the night before but we will be using a lot close to the terminal rather than a hotel. We just feel better leaving our car at a place w/24 hour security etc instead of a hotel lot anyone could come on to.

I've cruised out of Jacksonville twice and used the Park and Cruise package at Holiday Inn - Blount Island. Closest hotel to the port. Takes about two minutes to get to the port.

As for the security of a on-site lot, the last time I cruised out of NOLA, my car was keyed in the port parking garage. 24-hour security didn't prevent that.

The Best Western on Airport Blvd offers a stay and park thing. They shuttle you to and from the hotel. A friend of ours stays there every time they cruise from Jax. There is also a park and cruise place right on the corner from the cruise terminal. You park your car there and they take you right around the corner to the terminal. www.cruiseparkingjacksonville.com, $8.00 a day.

I've cruised out of Jacksonville twice and used the Park and Cruise package at Holiday Inn - Blount Island. Closest hotel to the port. Takes about two minutes to get to the port.

As for the security of a on-site lot, the last time I cruised out of NOLA, my car was keyed in the port parking garage. 24-hour security didn't prevent that.

Hi Luv2Cruise32!

We are sailing with you. We are staying at the Holiday Inn. If you like, join us on our roll call.

Lots of choices for park and cruise packages when sailing from Jacksonville.

In addition to those already mentioned, there are Hilton, Marriott, and Choice Hotels that offer this. If you have a favorite chain, check to see if they have a property near the Jacksonville airport that offers a park and cruise package. As always, it might be good to check Tripadvisor for reviews of that particular property before booking.

Archived