Arcadia propellar problems

Lenny13

We have had aft corner cabins on Arcadia for about 100 nights, on B, D and E decks and never experienced vibration except when berthing. Then it can be quite obvious, but the benefits of having an aft cabin far outweigh the few minutes the vibrations last.

We have booked at E180 and are feeling very confused about the mixed messages regarding noise in this cabin. We booked quite a long cruise so what to be sure that we won't be kept up through the noise or viatration.

Any and all advice welcome

We have had aft corner cabins on Arcadia for about 100 nights, on B, D and E decks and never experienced vibration except when berthing. Then it can be quite obvious, but the benefits of having an aft cabin far outweigh the few minutes the vibrations last.

Hello

Any and all advice regarding cabin E180 very gratefully recieved. We've just booked a long voyage and now having read the very mixed reviews - wondering if we've made an error. Some cruisers say this cabin is highly problematic due to noise and vibrations others - see quote above saying its not a problem.

We really fancy the idea of the corner suite and not bothered being slighly overlooked but wondering if the noise / vibration might keep us awake at night

I don't find the aft cabins noisy as such, but I ended up in a mid-ship one after an upgrade and remember thinking how quite it was. I think there is noise, sometimes from the ship but lots from the wake - which I find soothing [emoji4]