Curacao Hilton Day Passes

cruiseapril

Hi April, I called the Hilton and they do offer Day Passes at $ 15,- per person. This is including beach chairs, shower facilities etc, excl. consumption.

They don't take reservations, you can just walk to the Living Well Fitness center counter and buy your pass.

However, when the hotel is at full capacity (around holidays) they may limit the amount of passes to be sold.

When your cruise is near, you can call them via Skype - 599-9-4625000

http://www.hiltoncuracaoresort.com/

Hi April, I called the Hilton and they do offer Day Passes at $ 15,- per person. This is including beach chairs, shower facilities etc, excl. consumption.

They don't take reservations, you can just walk to the Living Well Fitness center counter and buy your pass.

However, when the hotel is at full capacity (around holidays) they may limit the amount of passes to be sold.

When your cruise is near, you can call them via Skype - 599-9-4625000

http://www.hiltoncuracaoresort.com/

Hi Isa, thanks for your information! Very helpful!! Would you suggest taking a taxi from the cruiseport?

Hi Isa, thanks for your information! Very helpful!! Would you suggest taking a taxi from the cruiseport?

Yes, that would be easiest. It's a short drive (couple of minutes) and shouldn't cost more than $10.

Alternatively, the hotel does have a shuttle that takes the hotel guests pretty close to the pier (exit Riffort Village towards downtown), but I really don't know their schedule and believe it runs irregularly.

Yes, that would be easiest. It's a short drive (couple of minutes) and shouldn't cost more than $10.

Alternatively, the hotel does have a shuttle that takes the hotel guests pretty close to the pier (exit Riffort Village towards downtown), but I really don't know their schedule and believe it runs irregularly.

Thanks again! The resort looks beautiful!

Archived