Pearl Balcony cabin question - vanity?

Bibble

I can only see the floor plan and pictures that show towards the balcony.

Can anyone tell me if there is a vanity area in the cabin with a mirrror? (I'm used to Carnival ships with the desk-like vanity, where I can put my make up and such, and not have to be in the bathroom.

Do these balcony cabins have that? Does anyone have a picture??? (I'm in a 9FWD balcony if that helps).

Thank you in advance!!

Can anyone tell me if there is a vanity area in the cabin with a mirrror? (I'm used to Carnival ships with the desk-like vanity, where I can put my make up and such, and not have to be in the bathroom.

Do these balcony cabins have that? Does anyone have a picture??? (I'm in a 9FWD balcony if that helps).

Thank you in advance!!

yes, balconies have a small vanity desk, stool and mirror.

1436507915_r_stateroom908020(1)_75_cw75_ch75_thumb1.jpg.2e9744a9a8e1906308efa62f78f4d773.jpg

1174540428_stateroom917420(5)_75_cw75_ch75_thumb1.jpg.45ff21107d5f9a7ae0387f31f26acc10.jpg

Thank you in advance!!

Yes there is... at the end of the closet. The blow dryer is there as well, along with a stool. Sorry, no pic :(

Enjoy! We loved the Pearl, we were in a mid ship balcony on the 9th deck for March Break 2012. The bathroom is very functional. The vanity area is tight but functional, good lighting and just enough work space. We're booked on the Epic this March Break in an Aft Balcony on the 10 deck and i'm a bit concerned about the bath/vanity/toilet set up there....any feedback would be helpful.

Archived