Bayside Stables

sunluva7

Those of you who have reserved ahead for a horseback ride, how far in advance did you contact them? We are hoping to reserve a ride when we are in St. Maarten in August on the Caribbean Princess. They did not respond to my 2 e-mails. Finally, I contacted them by phone, and this very nice woman said they are not taking reservations this far in advance and to try back at the beginning of July. We really want to do this ride and don't want to lose our spot that day.

Just go with what she says, if she says to call back in the beginning of July then I'm sure you won't miss a spot. We did this in March and I think I called in early Feb. They didn't answer my first couple of emails but did, finally. She also gave me her personal email (I don't have it anymore) and said that would provide me faster service. I called over the phone to give my credit card # as they didn't want to take it email. Don't worry, everything went fine. They might not be that busy in August because of the heat. Early July should be fine.

Jenn

• 3 weeks later...

hi...if anyone is interested in making a reservation, I suggest you all them. I sent them an email, but never got a reply. When I finally called, the receptionist said, the owner gets the emails, and doesnt pass them on to the receptionist.

Good luck!

hi...if anyone is interested in making a reservation, I suggest you all them. I sent them an email, but never got a reply. When I finally called, the receptionist said, the owner gets the emails, and doesnt pass them on to the receptionist.

Good luck!

Were you able to make your reservation when you called them? Did they have availability this close to your sail date?

Archived