2 IS vs. 1 OV ~ WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

QTPieRye

I have 2 possible solutions for adding a 4th passenger to my current reservation which is a cabin for 3 on the Upper Deck (4D - 6446):

Option 1: Add son as 4th passenger and upgrade from 4B to OV (Cabin 2430) directly down aft elevator from us for $701.00;

OR

Option 2: Add a 3rd cabin 4D on the upper deck aft close to our other cabins for son and move daughter from 3rd passenger from existing 4D cabin to new cabin for $994.00.

The difference is $293.00. DH and I simply cannot decided which is the best option!!!!! What are your thoughts? Is it worth the extra $293.00 to have the extra room, extra bathroom and cabins close together? Given the little amount of time we are in the cabins, not sure if I can justify the extra cost, but at the same time not sure we want our family split!

WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

I've gone ahead and booked the 3rd cabin. Since my kids are all 16+, it just didn't make sense to cram them into 1 cabin and have them on a different floor :) This will ultimately work out well for everyone and I will cruise with the peace of mind of knowing that my kids are right across the hall!

Archived