Shore Excursion

lcoche

My husband and I have cruised before, but always have booked our excursions through the ship. We have found a 6/1 excursion in Puntarenas, Costa Rica with a company called Gateway Nature Tours. Has anyone used this tour company before or have any suggestions for a tour company that is dependable? :confused:

We used Greenway tours and were very, very pleased! Their web site has a link to ask questions beforehand. They were very accomodating to my husband's needs and the owner even phoned our guide (Ole.....EXCELLENT!) during the day to check on DH! Service you don't usually get! We were in a van with about six others so made it personal and lots of fun.

Would recommend them in a heartbeat and will use them if we get to go back to beautiful Costa Rica. They also do land trips that you put together if you're just going there for vacation.

They had a similar 6 in one tour that we did and enjoyed very much. Time at the end to shop a little on the beach where there are tons of vendors set up right by the dock.

Think you can find their site easily but, if not, have a hotmail account with this CC name on front so would be happy to answer questions.

Archived