Booked Freedom of the Seas, 3/25/07

I guess I am crazy but booked the March 25, 2007 Freedom of the Seas sailing. Only 673 days out. I think I best keep this a secret from the wife and daughter for awhile, they really will think I have lost it. But did get a coveted aft cabin :-)

I got the same response when I told my husband that I booked the Freedom for March 11th 2007. He said "Honey I know you like to plan things in advance but 2 years out -well we don't know what could happen - Do they refund if something goes wrong" See they will think you are crazy. Only us die hard cruisers and a new ship would get us this excited this far in advance.

I guess I am crazy but booked the March 25, 2007 Freedom of the Seas sailing. Only 673 days out. I think I best keep this a secret from the wife and daughter for awhile, they really will think I have lost it. But did get a coveted aft cabin :-)

your not crazy, the freedom is a new ship :) i'm going on freedom on july 9, 2006 so mine is far away too.

only 413 days til freedom for me :p

You're not crazy! I would be booking that same date right now, except that I'll be on the Explorer in August and I want to get the on-board booking credit. I usually book that far ahead, since I know my son's spring break is always that same week. I wonder if the aft cabins will still be available in August?

I booked Freedom of the Seas for April 15, 2007. I think I'm crazier than the rest of you. But as you said it's only a deposit. I have been checking the prices and my cabin, Owner's Suite, has gone up since I've booked it. That's my consolation price... Can't wait to read the reviews. :rolleyes:

Archived