Star Princess - June 14, 2005 - St. Petersburg Shore Excursion

Sweetd

I have email from Red October, a Russian Travel Agency, that will be doing a customized Shore Excursion on June 18th & 19th for St. Petersburg. There are 2 of us and we are looking for others who are interested in doing a tour that is more comprehensive & lower price as long as we get 6 people participating. Please contact me if interested and I will email the quote giving details. We don't have to give deposit, just send passport info. at least 4 days prior to arrival in St. Petersburg. The itinerary for both days is similar to Princess's but would be less expensive and more comprehensive.

We did the Baltic in 2003 and did a 2 day tour with Red October

We even juggled with the itinery and avoided meal in restuarant and with Russian family

Instead we took room service with us and for the guide so we could use the time driving out to Catherines Palace etc

We did far more than the ships tour could possibly cover , had an expert guide and enjoyed every minute

The Gold Room in the Hermitage is fascinating and you can only add that on via Red October

Archived