Miracle (Spirit Class) - 5270 or 7301?

amc80

Trying to decide on a cabin for a cruise next year. We've had 5270 on the Spirit and loved it. But the recent thread about 7301 has me curious. We will have a 14 month old with us, so the extra space would be nice. But I'm not crazy about looking down to a life boat. It's about $100 more (total) for 7301. Thoughts and opinions?

Trying to decide on a cabin for a cruise next year. We've had 5270 on the Spirit and loved it. But the recent thread about 7301 has me curious. We will have a 14 month old with us, so the extra space would be nice. But I'm not crazy about looking down to a life boat. It's about $100 more (total) for 7301. Thoughts and opinions?

.....I personally would rather have the aft balcony. Love to hear the wake.

:)

wasiii

I stayed in the cabin right next door to 7301 (7303) in November. The view of the life boats isn't noticeable unless you stand up, lean over the rail and look straight down or to the side. Sitting on your fabulous bowling alley balcony and looking out through the glass safety wall, you cannot even see the life boats straight out. I have pictures I took and as soon as I figure out how to post them on here, I will for you. We actually had cabins 7299, 7301 and 7303 and had the balcony dividers opened for our own private super deck. My sister, her hubby and 2 year old daughter where in 7301 and loved the extra room.

7301 is a great cabin ,it is big and even though it is near the elevator,we never heard it .The view is only obstructed when you look down.But is it a 3 person cabin?.I know 7299 is,and there are a couple that are three people ,and a couple that are 2 .We just love the 9 AB&C cabins

Just had the 5270 on the spirit. Loved the aft balcony.... But bring across from the laundry. Never again. People were camping out in the hallway as they said the room was too hot! Not an ideal cabin for having to navigate people!

Would I have this cabin again if it were the only aft available. Nope!

7301 is a great cabin ,it is big and even though it is near the elevator,we never heard it .The view is only obstructed when you look down.But is it a 3 person cabin?.I know 7299 is,and there are a couple that are three people ,and a couple that are 2 .We just love the 9 AB&C cabins

It must be since it comes up as an available option when I go through a booking...

Great to know you couldn't hear the elevators.

I stayed in the cabin right next door to 7301 (7303) in November. The view of the life boats isn't noticeable unless you stand up, lean over the rail and look straight down or to the side. Sitting on your fabulous bowling alley balcony and looking out through the glass safety wall, you cannot even see the life boats straight out. I have pictures I took and as soon as I figure out how to post them on here, I will for you. We actually had cabins 7299, 7301 and 7303 and had the balcony dividers opened for our own private super deck. My sister, her hubby and 2 year old daughter where in 7301 and loved the extra room.

Thank you!

Archived