NOLA Julia Pier-Souvenir and Curio Stand

LAWTONCRUISE

Saw on the Cruise Terminal website that there is a souvenir and Curio Stand in the Cruise terminals. Has anyone used them, specifically to purchase water and soft drinks to take on board the ship? Thanks

I have only purchased a cup of coffee and a Sunday newspaper but I'm guessing it's pretty expensive for a lot soft drinks etc... If you are flying in and transfering to the port you could go to the Riverwalk Mall and purchase water and soft drinks. Riverwalk Mall is at the port. We drink the tap water on the ship but have taken soft drinks on board. My wife likes her Diet Pepsi. Does this help??

Thanks for your reply. We normally use the ship water too, but I like to have a few bottles on board to make sugar free lemonade and iced tea (from the packets). I just refill the bottles after use. We won't be arriving until around 2 pm so I guess I can just buy a couple of bottles of water in the airport and bring them along. Appreciate your suggestions.

Thanks for your reply. We normally use the ship water too, but I like to have a few bottles on board to make sugar free lemonade and iced tea (from the packets). I just refill the bottles after use. We won't be arriving until around 2 pm so I guess I can just buy a couple of bottles of water in the airport and bring them along. Appreciate your suggestions.

Glad to give suggestions. Have a great cruise!!

Archived