Loved the chaise lounges on our DAWN room balcony

jordans mom

Lat year on POA and this year on the DAWN we had large enough balcony space that there were 2 chaise lounge chairs for us to enjoy!

I am hoping that some other NCL regulars can let me know what other ships have ROOM balconies large enough to fit 2 chaise lounges!

Looking at some more cruising with NCL and this would help narrow down my search!

THANKS

Just curious, what rooms were you in?

On the DAWN we were in a suite on the 12th floor - I would have to double check the room number but I think it was 12026. on the Pride of America - I think we were on the 8th floor in a suite , had a covered hot tub out side- on the front of the ship?

On the DAWN we were in a suite on the 12th floor - I would have to double check the room number but I think it was 12026. on the Pride of America - I think we were on the 8th floor in a suite , had a covered hot tub out side- on the front of the ship?

that sounds like the owners suite, our POA cruise was canceled for March 2013 due to the ship going to dry dock. We have a SD suite on the Dawn in Jan. with 2 chairs and 2 chaise lounge chairs, seems like plenty of room. The Aft. suites and the forward penthouse suites have large balconies, on all Jewel class ships. The forward suites have a 12 x 12 or so balcony. ( Jewel,Pearl,Gem or Jade) the Dawn and Star are about the same.

that sounds like the owners suite, our POA cruise was canceled for March 2013 due to the ship going to dry dock. We have a SD suite on the Dawn in Jan. with 2 chairs and 2 chaise lounge chairs, seems like plenty of room. The Aft. suites and the forward penthouse suites have large balconies, on all Jewel class ships. The forward suites have a 12 x 12 or so balcony. ( Jewel,Pearl,Gem or Jade) the Dawn and Star are about the same.

Sorry they cancelled your POA cruise. I have to say it was an outstanding cruise:ports, room,staff, entertainment....I would go again if I did not have to haul my butt from the east coast. Some people were doing B2B's on POA - now I know why!

Sorry they cancelled your POA cruise. I have to say it was an outstanding cruise:ports, room,staff, entertainment....I would go again if I did not have to haul my butt from the east coast. Some people were doing B2B's on POA - now I know why!

We have done a couple of B2Bs but none with the same itinerary. Did the Greek islands 7 days then a Transatlantic 14 days plus 2 days in Venice before the cruise, are dog ( house) sitter was glad when we got home.

Archived