Screen Shot

Express Man

Open an email or a word document.

Hit Control and PRNTSCR (or something along those lines...found in upper right portion of key board)

Go back to your email or doc and right click and click paste. It should paste it there for you. Send the email to yourself or save the doc.

Good luck!

You can claim a price drop from another website other than Carnivals?

Yes you can! My DH is a retired Marine. I use a site that gives the price for military.....just google military cruise deals and it should come up along with other sites.

Early Saver is a brand new promotional rate that rewards you for booking early with the absolute lowest rate. In addition, the fares are backed by a unique price protection assurance. Book your cruise now. If you later find a lower Carnival advertised fare for the same sailing and accommodations, Carnival will honor it, issuing the difference in the form of a non-refundable, non-transferable onboard credit. The policy is effective up to two business days prior to sailing. You now have even more great reasons to book early! Not only will you have the best availability of staterooms, dates, and destinations…you’re assured the lowest rate.

• How early must I make my reservation?

Early Saver is available up to 3 months prior to sailing on short cruises (5 days or shorter) and up to 5 months prior to sailing on long cruises (6 days or greater).

• How do I make an Early Saver reservation?

Contact your Travel Agent, your Personal Vacation Planner, call 1-800- Carnival or visit http://www.Carnival.com.

• Does Early Saver follow Carnival’s standard deposit, payment and cancellation terms?

The deposit and payment terms are the same. However, Early Saver reservations require a full non-refundable deposit per person.

• What if I need to make changes to my ship or sailing date?

Ship and sailing date changes are allowed prior to the final payment due date, subject to a $50 USD service fee per person, per change. Changes made after the final payment due date are subject to standard cancellation penalties.

• What is the price protection assurance feature?

If, after booking, you find a lower Carnival advertised fare, Carnival will honor it, issuing the difference in the form of a non-refundable onboard credit. The lower fare must be: i) for the same ship, sailing, stateroom category and number of guests; ii) available for booking at the time you submit your request for the lower rate; and iii) a rate you are eligible to receive, if special restrictions apply. Price protection will be subject to the prevailing fees and/or fuel supplement if applicable.

• What is a Carnival advertised fare?

A Carnival.com or Carnival advertised fare available to the general public. A Carnival advertised fare excludes group rates, membership programs, charters or other Travel Agent promotions not offered by Carnival to the general public•

What should I do once I find a lower rate?

Complete a price protection claim form. If the request meets the price protection requirements, we will process your onboard credit for the fare difference and send you an email confirmation within 2 business days of your request.

• What information must be submitted for a price protection request?

Guest(s) name

Sailing information

Available cruise fare being requested

Where the lower advertised fare was found (i.e.: Carnival.com)

• When can I submit a price protection request?

Carnival will accept price protection requests up to 2 business days prior to sailing.

• How many times can I submit a price protection request?

Provided that you are eligible for the lower fare, there are no restrictions to the number of price protection requests or the requested amount.

Note: No Downgrades are allowed.

The way *I* do it:

Hold the CTRL Key

Hit the PrntScr key

Let go of both

Open Paint

Hold the CTRL Key

Hit the V key

Let go of both

That works but on my Win7-64 machine when I open Paint there's a big "Paste" button in the top left that seems to be faster.

The way *I* do it:

Hold the CTRL Key

Hit the PrntScr key

Let go of both

Open Paint

Hold the CTRL Key

Hit the V key

Let go of both

There's more to it.

Ctrl+PrtScrn copies the entire screen, taskbar and all. All the closed windows in the taskbar will be visible in the pasted window.

Alt+PrtScrn copies only the active window. The taskbar will not be displayed when you paste the window.

Alt+PrtScrn copies only the active window. The taskbar will not be displayed when you paste the window.

Ha! Didn't know that. I've always used ctrl-PrtScrn, paste into Paint, save as .jpg, then open them in something like Irfanview or Gimp and crop them. Thanks.

Edit:

Of course neither works on my laptop. I have to use Fn-END/PrtScrn. And it takes the whole screen. Oh, well.

If you use a Mac you can do a screen shot with Command+Shift+3 and it will save a picture of your screen to your desktop. The other option is to click Print and in the bottom left corner you can click "PDF", then "Save as PDF" and it will save a copy of your entire active window

Ha! Didn't know that. I've always used ctrl-PrtScrn, paste into Paint, save as .jpg, then open them in something like Irfanview or Gimp and crop them. Thanks.

Edit:

Of course neither works on my laptop. I have to use Fn-END/PrtScrn. And it takes the whole screen. Oh, well.

You can crop it directly in Paint. After you paste the window, click anywhere inside Paint to accept the pasting. Then drag the bottom right corner toward the top left just enough to cut off the taskbar. Then save the file as .jpg the way you normally would.

Or just use Alt+PrtScrn.

Archived