Sail & Sign Question

CruisinPaul

I heard carnival will no longer accept copies of the S&S card for purposes of filling out separate credit card information for all the people sharing a cabin.

Can you fill out a sail & sign card for all people individually at the pier or does this have to be dome at the pursers desk once you are on the ship.

i keep getting diferent answers regarding this

Thanks - CRUISIN PAUL

I heard carnival will no longer accept copies of the S&S card for purposes of filling out separate credit card information for all the people sharing a cabin.

Can you fill out a sail & sign card for all people individually at the pier or does this have to be dome at the pursers desk once you are on the ship.

i keep getting diferent answers regarding this

Thanks - CRUISIN PAUL

I hadnt heard about that change. I would still make a copy, if that is rejected, they have extra forms.Yes, you have to fill/submit your S&S application out before they allow you to board the ship. If you are putting down cash you will have to take the form to the pursers desk.

Where did you hear about that? It's certainly the easiest way for all to complete their S&S info and save TIME at the terminal. Best thing to do is call Carnival and ask. Doesn't make any sense to me.

The carnival rep said the S&S copies were getting out of control and they want to keep all the forms the same. He did say they WILL make yuo fill out new cards if you show up with copies. Maybe they should think about putting separate S&S apllications for every memebr in your party

You'd think that'd make sense wouldn't ya?

Oh well, guess we'll have to see how long it takes for them to realize that one. Thanks Paul.

I was thinking the same thing, if they don't allow copies, why not just take the extra few seconds to put more forms in the docs for every passenger on the booking??

Archived