Victory Cruise disappeared from CCL website?

ERNLYN

did you use the fare viewer or did you try a fake booking?

Both, Very odd, not 30 minutes after posting this inquiry, CCL called my home ph. twice, both times phone rang two times. I picked up and said "hello" and the person on the other end hung up ???

Both, Very odd, not 30 minutes after posting this inquiry, CCL called my home ph. twice, both times phone rang two times. I picked up and said "hello" and the person on the other end hung up ???

They may have decided to charter that particular cruise out. If that's the case...it sucks! Good luck figuring out what's going on, and let us know!

They may have decided to charter that particular cruise out. If that's the case...it sucks! Good luck figuring out what's going on, and let us know!

one of the joys of booking so far in advance,. We had that done twice now.

Usually you are priced protected and we were moved to another ship for the same money.

do not just cancel

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I just Googled and it looks like it is chartered out:

http://www.celticthundercruise.com/

WOW! Thanks BriLam for the heads up.....we had a room, and my son and his wife and 2 kids, my sons wife's mother had a room and so did her parents. I called earlier prior to the above reply and my CCL agent was unaware of any changes and advised she would checlk and call me back. Have not heard from her since. So my options are what?

1. Move to another date?

2. Another ship?

3. Cancel?

4. Can we work this to our advantage, say for an upgrade on another date or ship at no

additional expense??

5. Or are we just "screwed"?

Archived