Info on Butler needed please!!!

Sealuvr

I have read some really good postings on the Butler!!! We have booked the Grand Suite aft for next March sailing on the Mediteranea....in addition, we have other members of the family booked in cabins across the back of the ship!!! We are anticipating having a blast!!!! Need to know how far will the butler go??? Will he help out the rest of our group? Will money talk??

Interested to know...

Sealuvr

Sealuvr.....you have me worried....

I am thinking of booking a Costa cruise in the Caribbean for next March too but have been told by Costa that bookings dont open for at least another 2-3 weeks....if this is the case that bookings are already available in the US I have my doubts that we will get our desired cabins..

Can you please tell me when you booked your cruise and if it was through Costa direct or through your TA.

Many thanks

Happycruzer

I'm suprised that Costa would tell you that!!! I booked my cruise last February through my fabulous TA from Cruise Holidays!!! I think that if I were you, I would find a good TA around you and book it through them. I have found that the price is probably the same!!! Yes, we are set and ready to go!!!

Wish you luck!!

sealuvr

Sealuvr:

Depends on how nicely you treat your butler. We also had a corner aft-suite and truly enjoyed our wrap-around balcony! She (the butler - yes, they also have female butlers!) was wonderful. Everything we could think of she made possible: From serving us breakfast on the balcony, reserving a table at the Club Medusa Restaurant, etc.

We had a blast with her and hope we have an equally great butler on our next cruise in January '06!

So, if you ask nicely, most likely your butler will make it happen. ;-)

I know, I can't wait either... and 2006 seems sooooo far away!

Make sure to tell us all how your experience was! We are 3rd time Costa cruisers and truly look forward to next year again.

Have a blast and happy cruising!

Andy

Archived