Only 16 months to go!!

Eclipse1

Just booked A403 Azura Caribbean cruise for Feb'14 :) Something to look forward too!

Well done! Its great when you've got a cruise to look forward to, even when it sounds so far away. We were on the Azura last xmas / new year and also for the centenary cruise in July. She is a lovely ship. Hope you have a wonderful time. You can now start doing your research on the ports of call and planning any trips.

We have 3 cruises booked - xmas and new year this year, June next year and then Ventura xmas and new year 2013. When having a bad day at work, I remember why I am there - to pay for my holidays!

Happy holiday preparations.:)

Excellent....another early bird.!!

We are booked on the Ventura - 28th Feb 2014 to the Caribbean......can't wait either. Its our first Caribbean cruise so we are really looking forward to it. :D:D:D

Thanks for your replies. I'm like a big kid & get really excited when I book a cruise, even if it is for 2014. I've got Celebrity Reflection booked for next Sept. ex Rome. I blame my star sign (Scorpio) for being organised. :)

Hi Movietone,

It's all very exciting. My Mum & I are on A403 from LGW. No doubt nearer the time we'll be posting on here & I'll look out for you.

I keep looking at the brochure, but by Feb 2014 there will be nothing left of it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Movietone,

It's all very exciting. My Mum & I are on A403 from LGW. No doubt nearer the time we'll be posting on here & I'll look out for you.

I keep looking at the brochure, but by Feb 2014 there will be nothing left of it. :)

Hello Eclipse1

We are on Azura 22. Feb 2014, out of B.Ham, we done same iternary last november loved it so much doing it all again, but have Feb 14 2013 to look forward to also for our 25th Wedding Anniversary.

Happy sailing everyone.

Mrs Blue Sky

Archived