What is a must see/do on the Magic??

kiraryker

Getting on her on 10/21 and I cannot wait to try the Red Frog Pub -- I've had the Thirsty Frog brew and love it - so I can't wait to visit the pub!

Also want to try the ropes course and the outdoor gym equipment.

I think the steakhouse is pretty much the same (other than decor) on all the ships but we're still planning on it -- but the Italian restaurant is something new that we'll be sure to try.

The tandoori station by the aft pool will probably be very good - the one on Splendor was!

If you haven't visited a Cloud 9 spa, make it a point to get a pass for a day if you can (unless you're in a spa cabin already like we are :D) -- the Thalasso pool should not be missed - and the thermal suites are fantastic as well.

We were on the Magic last March and loved the spa. We got the week pass ($250 for a couple) and spent at least an hour and a half per day relaxing in the spa. It was so quiet and peaceful. I think you can also get a day pass for like $35.

Getting on her on 10/21 and I cannot wait to try the Red Frog Pub -- I've had the Thirsty Frog brew and love it - so I can't wait to visit the pub!

Also want to try the ropes course and the outdoor gym equipment.

I think the steakhouse is pretty much the same (other than decor) on all the ships but we're still planning on it -- but the Italian restaurant is something new that we'll be sure to try.

The tandoori station by the aft pool will probably be very good - the one on Splendor was!

If you haven't visited a Cloud 9 spa, make it a point to get a pass for a day if you can (unless you're in a spa cabin already like we are :D) -- the Thalasso pool should not be missed - and the thermal suites are fantastic as well.

Do you need to make reservations for the italian restaurant like you do for the steak house?

the italian resturant is free for lunch... everyday... you have to pay $12 per person if you go in the evening

red frog pub is awesome

laughed alot at the punchliner comedy club

the ropes course is a blast

they installed a hot dog stand on the sports deck the 2nd week were on it in July, so we didn't get to try it, but i heard the dogs were good, be sure to check that out

the slides are not to be missed, but a word of warning, the stairs climbing up to the slides have a black antislip stuff on them and they get HOT in the sun, wear some flip flops on the stairs...

get the couples spa pass $250 for the week and use it everyday. love the mosasic heated tile chairs and the thelossotheraphy pool. they give you a different color wrist band every day

putt putt has the clubs and balls right there at the course, no need to get them from the lido deck kiosk like on other ships

We loved the Magic, incase it wasn't obvious

Archived