Food quality - MSC or NCL?

travelbugBOP

I apologized already for that, maybe I should do it once again: I apologize to anyone who was insulted or just disagree with some of my posts. I realized I was generalizing which I usually try to avoid, but it happen and I'm, sorry for that.

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't sailed with MSC, but will be on the Divina next November! However, I have traveled with Norwegian to the Balkans. Their "Freestyle" dining is more like "Free-for-all" dining. What a horrible experience! We were unable to dish out our own food from the buffet, the staff was rude, and other passengers were loud, pushy and ate like pigs. The one night we did dine in the Dining Room, our waiter was slow and not very courteous. I'm hoping with MSC that there will be a better class of crew. :mad:

BTW, we'll be in the Yacht Club!! :D

I haven't sailed with MSC, but will be on the Divina next November! However, I have traveled with Norwegian to the Balkans. Their "Freestyle" dining is more like "Free-for-all" dining. What a horrible experience! We were unable to dish out our own food from the buffet, the staff was rude, and other passengers were loud, pushy and ate like pigs. The one night we did dine in the Dining Room, our waiter was slow and not very courteous. I'm hoping with MSC that there will be a better class of crew. :mad:

BTW, we'll be in the Yacht Club!! :D

You can look forward to a wonderful experience in the Yacht Club. You will dine in a dedicated YC restaurant and enjoy very good food as well as service. Open seating, dine when you want. :)

Archived