Undercover Tourist

christalannbutler

Has anyone ever used undercovertourist.com to purchase park tickets? On another WDW/DCL forum, they are all purchasing them there. I just wanted to see if anyone here has used them and is it really cheaper?

We have bought tickets from Undercover Tourist many times over the last several years. I've never found cheaper tickets elsewhere. It is not a huge savings, but every little bit helps!

I've used them for both WDW and Universal tickets in years past. Great service, quick mailing, no issues. You will save some dollars on multi-day tickets. Great if you are staying off-site and not wanting a Disney package with dining.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I've used them twice and I'm completely satisfied. The last time was last summer. Immediately after WDW boosted pass prices and caught me off-guard, I ordered from UT and got the passes at the old rate. Sweeeet. Be very careful about what you order. Once you receive the tickets and open the plastic wrapper, they're un-returnable. Check the tickets carefully before you open the wrapper.

If you're staying on-property, at a DVC resort for example, you can take the paper UT tickets to Guest Services and they'll transfer them to your KTTW card so you only have one card to carry. In addition, if you lose the KTTW card, it can be replaced, tickets intact.

Archived