NCL Everglades Airboat Excursion

TSUmom

I want to book this as a post cruise excursion but it only goes to the airport and does not drop off at hotels. We will be staying overnight and I was hoping somebody out there could tell me if the luggage is on the bus or taken to the airport. If on the the bus we can grab ours and catch a taxi or shuttle to our hotel but if it goes directly to the airport and is stored we will be unable to retrieve it - that would be my guess. Any input from those that may have done this excursion recently?

I want to book this as a post cruise excursion but it only goes to the airport and does not drop off at hotels. We will be staying overnight and I was hoping somebody out there could tell me if the luggage is on the bus or taken to the airport. If on the the bus we can grab ours and catch a taxi or shuttle to our hotel but if it goes directly to the airport and is stored we will be unable to retrieve it - that would be my guess. Any input from those that may have done this excursion recently?

I have done this tour a few times and my luggage has always been on the bus and taken off at the airport when we arrived.

We called our hotel and they made reservations for the tour. We then went from the POM to the hotel on South Beach. They put our luggage in a room and we went on the tour. When we got back, we checked in. No problems.

What hotel did you stay at? We thought about the NCL one but it will be more expensive I am sure. Also what company did you tour with? Thanks

Thank you all for the replies. We are not able to get a flight out in the afternoon, all flights were before noon and I do not like to rush off the ship and end my vacation with that hurried feeling. We thought one more day to enjoy and then an early flight flight out on Sunday morning.

We like to stay on South Beach. We were either at the Avalon or the Ocean Five (I think that's right). The Avalon is more, but has a great breakfast and is nicer. I do not remember the name of the tour company. The hotels know what ones stop at their places. And oh, It is about a 12$ taxi ride from the port. The airport is a set rate. I think $30.

We like to stay on South Beach. We were either at the Avalon or the Ocean Five (I think that's right). The Avalon is more, but has a great breakfast and is nicer. I do not remember the name of the tour company. The hotels know what ones stop at their places. And oh, It is about a 12$ taxi ride from the port. The airport is a set rate. I think $30.

Thank you again for the information - I see you are from Cleveland, my DH is from Lorain originally.

Archived