Cruisers! Our Very Own Kokomo Man's New Book!!

If you've ever enjoyed Kokomo Man's CC reviews <and if you haven't you must do a search for threads Kokomo Man>...his new book is out on Amazon, "Searching for Kokomo...Diary of a Madd Cruiser"...Great cruise reading for Kindle readers!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Searching-Kokomo-Diary-Cruiser-ebook/dp/B009LQS21S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349456938&sr=8-1&keywords=searching+for+kokomo

Congrats KM!!:D

I hear that hockey, I don't use a kindle either, I downloaded it to my PC. I didn't even KNOW Kindle had a free app for PCs, duh:rolleyes::p

OH??!! I didnt know that, going to look now Thanks!! ummm where would i look hahahhaa

Just downloaded it!

For those of you that are reading it, be sure to leave your feedback on Amazon. I notice that no one has rated it yet. I will be sure to rate it when I've finished it. I'm going to read it on the plane this Thursday enroute to Cuba.

Thanks for the tip!

I hear that hockey, I don't use a kindle either, I downloaded it to my PC. I didn't even KNOW Kindle had a free app for PCs, duh:rolleyes::p

I am taking delivery of the Blackberry Playbook Tablet from my Daughter on Tuesday. I wonder if I can download Amazon kindle or book reader on to it when we download Apps on it. Anybody know? I would LOVE to get this book on it and read for cruise anticipation!:D Well, I just downloaded Kindle Cloud Reader onto my Computer so I can read it at home, anyway.

OH??!! I didnt know that, going to look now Thanks!! ummm where would i look hahahhaa

Hahahaaa, I hear ya... if I can find it, you can find it I promise ;) In that link I posted up top look on the right side of that page where the "buy it" link is, and right below that there's a list of other types of Kindle apps you can download. Choose "run" when you go to download and those little boxes pop up...:)

Just downloaded it!

For those of you that are reading it, be sure to leave your feedback on Amazon. I notice that no one has rated it yet. I will be sure to rate it when I've finished it. I'm going to read it on the plane this Thursday enroute to Cuba.

Thanks for the tip!

Oh thank you Sarah! I will head back to do that!

I am taking delivery of the Blackberry Playbook Tablet from my Daughter on Tuesday. I wonder if I can download Amazon kindle or book reader on to it when we download Apps on it. Anybody know? I would LOVE to get this book on it and read for cruise anticipation!:D Well, I just downloaded Kindle Cloud Reader onto my Computer so I can read it at home, anyway.

I know the kobo app can be downloaded to any tablet :) http://www.kobobooks.com they have a huge library of books as well as a ton of free books.

Hahahaaa, I hear ya... if I can find it, you can find it I promise ;) In that link I posted up top look on the right side of that page where the "buy it" link is, and right below that there's a list of other types of Kindle apps you can download. Choose "run" when you go to download and those little boxes pop up...:)

Ok thanks!!! :D found it......... very small writing lol

Unfortunately, the Playbook still doesn't have the Kindle app, though you can use the the Kindle app on the regular Blackberry. If there is a way (an easy way) to download Kindle books onto the Playbook, I still haven't figured it out. :(

Until then, I still travel with both the Kindle for all my reading needs and the Playbook for my communication needs.

On a pleasant note, I LOVING the book -- I keep reading passages to DH each time I find myself laughing out loud to scenarios to sound all too familiar. :D

Unfortunately, the Playbook still doesn't have the Kindle app, though you can use the the Kindle app on the regular Blackberry. If there is a way (an easy way) to download Kindle books onto the Playbook, I still haven't figured it out. :(

Until then, I still travel with both the Kindle for all my reading needs and the Playbook for my communication needs.

On a pleasant note, I LOVING the book -- I keep reading passages to DH each time I find myself laughing out loud to scenarios to sound all too familiar. :D

Check out calibre.com it is an easy to use program that will convert the different ebook formats. Example my ereader uses epub kindle uses .mobi so i can download and convert kindle books and convert them then transfer them to my kobo. also check out epubbud.com/browse.php you can download the book and using the calibre program to convert it to your format.

Archived