Docs - who has them and when do you sail

San Fran Bay Cruiser, I have been waiting for your post... My Docs are going to my TA, She called and CCL told her the Europe Docs will be processed 30 days prior. I called CCL and they told me the same thing. As we booked our air with CCL I am anxious to see what we got. I am SOOOO excited about this cruise. Counting the days, (hours almost) -Tamara

Everything you need to cruise. :D Mine has all the cruise ship info in a booklet format: cabin numbers, people in each cabin, ports of call and dates, if your fun pass is complete it will state that, plus a booklet to answer all your questions. If you are flying and a TA made the arrangements, airline tickets, etc will be included. It really makes it seem real.:)

Well, I kinda have my docs. My TA called and told me carnival notified her that our air is available and she gave me all of the details. We got a good flight, non stop and on NW which is what I was hoping for. I wanted the FF miles. CCL told my TA that they mailed our docs thursday. So ... I expect to have them tomorrow, weds. at the latest. -Tamara

[quote name='CruiseAwayWithMe']We just got our documents yesterday for Carnival Valor on July 10, 2005 going to Western Caribbean (Honduras, Belize, Cozumel, and Grand Cayman) :D[/QUOTE]

Ahoy CruiseAwayWithMe,

I received my docs last week for our cruise on the Valor July 17th - 24th. Please take extra good care of her til I get there! What cabin are you going to be in? Have a great trip!

Archived