Aft Wrap on the Dream

IflyWithDi

We have a Aft wrap on the Dream on Halloween and it looks like from pictures I have seen the bed is set up in a way when you wake up you will be looking straight out the balcony can anyone who has had one of these cabins tell me if it is set up like this ? And if you liked this Cabin??

We've had an aft wrap on our Dream cruises, and yes, our bed was situated such that the windows are in front of the bed:) We have loved these cabins. Enjoy!

Thanks for the reply .Its cool the way you have the links to your reviews on your signature I used the one on the Dream great Review and some really nice pictures .We will be in the same Cabin that you had.Those some of the best pictures of the cabin I have found of it.We have had balcony cabins on most all our other Cruises but from your pictures this lOOks like it will be the best one yet.

Nice pictures...I'm glad I looked at the review also.

We had 9472 & 9475 last year...which are both aft-wraps as well, but are a Cat-D rooms instead of what the others are. For us, those rooms were $700 less than the official aft-wraps...a deal we couldn't pass up.

In those rooms, the windows were on the side of the bed, not right in front likes yours. The bed was straight, not angled. There was alos a HUGE overhang above us, so there was never any sunlight on our deck. The benefit there was that it rained a lot on our cruise and we were always able to be oustide on the deck.

Archived