Mini Suit on Norwegian Epic

HoneyHoney123

Hi booking our cruise for May 2013, and i just wanted a bit of help with choosing the right cabin and on the right deck. I am either going to book the mini suite or the balcony, can anyone advise me which cabin to book or which deck are the best for sea views.

Thanks

The minis have a bit more space in the room versus the balcony rooms. If you select one of those, pick one with the bed near the balcony to give you more space. We sailed in room 12075 in January and always had nice views since we were on the 12th deck with no obstructions and the room is very close to the elevators and stairs which was great as well.

A lot of people have mentioned this particular stateroom as one of the best in previous posts and I will agree and add my vote for 14118 Spa Mini Suite - just because I love the look of that huge balcony LOL! Also nice that you'd get access to the Mandara spa with that stateroom. :D

rwox0h.jpg

I looked up 14118 for my upcoming cruise and it was priced as a Haven suite.

Whaaa? Wonder why - I just looked at the deck plans and they still show 14118 as a M9 Spa Mini Suite. It's the last stateroom port side in the line of spa mini suites, and the large balcony even shows on the plans:

9r7no5.jpg

You do not get Haven access with any of the mini suites on the Epic (only with "full" suites}, so that's so strange that someone would give you a price quote showing the Haven with this particular cabin :confused:

I apologize, SeaHunt. I just went back and looked at the plans and it's the same color as all the surrounding cabins. :o I guess I've been staring at too many deck plans. That is a nice cabin for the money.

Archived