suite on imagination?

We are already booked on Imagination for Jan. '06, but I can't help but plan the next event before the first has even happened! Due to the fact this is a 5 day cruise, a suite seems within budget for our family of 5.

What are the perks other than the bigger room and veranda? I doubt it will take much to sell me, I'm so tempted already. I'm wondering things like is there a butler? Can you take dinner meals in cabin, and have the same the dining room is having? What are breakfast and lunch options, for the in room menu? I do like the idea of private meal time, in case you haven't noticed;) In our family, it's a special time. We would of course only do that once or twice for dinner, but not being morning people I could see having a spread wheeled in for breakfast every day!

Any info is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jules

We are already booked on Imagination for Jan. '06, but I can't help but plan the next event before the first has even happened! Due to the fact this is a 5 day cruise, a suite seems within budget for our family of 5.

What are the perks other than the bigger room and veranda? I doubt it will take much to sell me, I'm so tempted already. I'm wondering things like is there a butler? Can you take dinner meals in cabin, and have the same the dining room is having? What are breakfast and lunch options, for the in room menu? I do like the idea of private meal time, in case you haven't noticed;) In our family, it's a special time. We would of course only do that once or twice for dinner, but not being morning people I could see having a spread wheeled in for breakfast every day!

Any info is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Jules

Your only perks are the larger room and priority boarding.

Archived