BtoB Question....SYD To SIG and SIG To HK

renroc13

Hi All,

We are booked on the BtoB this November and were lucky enough a few months ago to secure the same room for both cruises when the one we had for one cruise suddenly opened up (we booked when the cruise opened up.) We have the aft cabin and we are thrilled with it.

We arrive in Singapore Saturday morning and the cruise ends Sunday morning. The ship then leaves Tuesday afternoon for the 2nd sailing. I wanted to get off the ship on Saturday and spend the night at the Marina Sands Hotel with the meg infinity pool but it looked like it was getting too complicated in that we would have to shorten our 1st cruise to leave the ship (according to the BtoB office) and I did not want to have luggage issues.

So we have now booked a room at the hotel from Sunday to Monday night. I have been told they have the BtoB people wait in a lounge while the ship is cleared.

Does anyone know when we will get our new seapass card and be able to get off the ship that day? I suspect it is different in different ports but we would like to get off the ship and go to the hotel to get the most out of the day. Anyone know??

Thanks,

Karen

Archived