10th Anniversary on Carnival Splendor

grandmasally

Enjoy Cloud 9 spa on the Splendor - even if you don't get a treatment, just get a day pass and enjoy the Thalassotherapy pool, the thermal suite with heated loungers - preferably on one of the first at-sea days while you can watch the sunset from the windows there while you relax on the lounger.

Go to the steak house - go twice if you can - great stuff for not that much of an up-sell.

Have a bloody Mary while they're on special in the morning - or a mimosa - you're on a boat and no one cares that you're having a cocktail at 10am, least of all - you!

Bottom line? Enjoy Splendor - and say hello for me - we'll miss her in L.A.

Enjoy Cloud 9 spa on the Splendor - even if you don't get a treatment, just get a day pass and enjoy the Thalassotherapy pool, the thermal suite with heated loungers - preferably on one of the first at-sea days while you can watch the sunset from the windows there while you relax on the lounger.

Go to the steak house - go twice if you can - great stuff for not that much of an up-sell.

Have a bloody Mary while they're on special in the morning - or a mimosa - you're on a boat and no one cares that you're having a cocktail at 10am, least of all - you!

Bottom line? Enjoy Splendor - and say hello for me - we'll miss her in L.A.

I really like your advice.:)

Many times I have gone to breakfast and wanted to get a Bloody Mary, because I have never had one but thought it was much too early. Too early for who and what do I care anyway? I'm not driving!

I will order one on my next cruise and think of your post!

Thank you!

How exciting! Nothing like your first cruise and an anniversary celebration too!

Don't sweat the small stuff.

Smile at the crew and they will treat you like royalty.

If something is not to your liking, ask for something else, or ask for something to be done. They can't fix what they don't know about and they really want you to have an enjoyable time.

Take time to relax. Nobody can do it all and if you try you'll need a vacation from your vacation.

Bring something for possible sea sickness, just in case - wrist Sea Bands, ginger tablets or Bonine are commonly used. Green apples can quiet the stomach and room service will bring them if you need them. A mid-ship cabin will rock less than a forward or even an aft cabin.

"It's hard to have a bad day on a cruise ship" Enjoy the planning! You've come to the right place, but free advice can be freely rejected so please don't get soured by reading complaints. We're all here becasue we love cruising! m--

Archived