Bar Prices on Epic

cremma14

Hi all,

Would anyone know what sort of prices i can expect to pay for drinks at the bar?

Or even better would you have a bar menu you could upload??? :-)

Getting very excited and am starting to think about sipping that first beer on board............depending on the prices I can hope to have lots more beer! :D

Not sure if all ship's are the same?:confused: You can get a bucket of beer, pay for 5, you get one free. We got 3= coor's light,3= miller's light, on the Sun, paid around $28.00, include's 15% tip. hope this help's. Stay thirsty :p

Don't have a bar menu for you, I'm afraid, but from my August invoice on The Epic, a beer was $6.71 and a glass of white wine was $7.32.

As a previous poster said, you can buy a bucket of beer......not sure how much for, we never did!!

We also bought the wine package on embarkation day and got 20% off 6 bottles. You could mix and match red with white......we found the wine decent! Hope that helps! Enjoy the Epic! :)

Don't have a bar menu for you, I'm afraid, but from my August invoice on The Epic, a beer was $6.71 and a glass of white wine was $7.32.

As a previous poster said, you can buy a bucket of beer......not sure how much for, we never did!!

We also bought the wine package on embarkation day and got 20% off 6 bottles. You could mix and match red with white......we found the wine decent! Hope that helps! Enjoy the Epic! :)

Was $6.71 for a pint?

I never buy beer on the ship, but I think it's a 16oz (US pint) Alumin(i)um bottle now.

Don't drink American mass-produced flavored water! ;)

(Yes, I'm a Brit/US citizen).

hmmm, Think I could sneak a couple of cans of special brew on. lol :D

Archived