Oops, I did it again.....

bgrdfn

It was just about 10 months ago I upgraded from a D1 to an Owners Suite for our Feb sailing of Oasis. At the time I posted "She's going to kill me....or will she". Well, this time she just might. I've upgraded again from a D1 to an A1!!! Yep, deck 8 Aqua Suite on Allure. Bringing along some extra family this time but extremely excited about it. I'm starting to think I may never need to leave the cabin. Anyway, thanks for reading because I had to share this with someone since she won't know until we are at the check in desk.

It was just about 10 months ago I upgraded from a D1 to an Owners Suite for our Feb sailing of Oasis. At the time I posted "She's going to kill me....or will she". Well, this time she just might. I've upgraded again from a D1 to an A1!!! Yep, deck 8 Aqua Suite on Allure. Bringing along some extra family this time but extremely excited about it. I'm starting to think I may never need to leave the cabin. Anyway, thanks for reading because I had to share this with someone since she won't know until we are at the check in desk.

Come on put some numbers down D1 cost v A1 cost.

Ooh yes numbers please!!

Was your wife thrilled with the owners suite last time? Im sure she'll be delighted with the upgrade, what a lucky girl!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Loved the pictures and all the dirt work,,Made me feel at home,,

this is a great way to share your experiences, and AS I SAT HERE IN BED,

watching the wonderful menu's and food pics. I was really craving it all! Will look forward to the Pacific side of the trip,,I might get the hang of this yet,,

The Ship in the Pannama, reminded me of seeing the entire Pacific Fleet dock at Christmas in Guam...That was a sight to behold...as least for a transplanted sheephearder from Montana! who was land locked in Fairbanks..:)

Enjoy you two!! Thanks for sharing!!

If it helps console for the lost to Ohio State, then it is money will spent! ;)

Ooh yes numbers please!!

Was your wife thrilled with the owners suite last time? Im sure she'll be delighted with the upgrade, what a lucky girl!

After her initial "angry eyes" she admitted she absolutely loved the OS and was happy I did it.

Regarding the price for 4 adults in the A1, let's just say I could have put the each couple in separate GS and still had bar tab money. But I figure WTH, you can't take it with you and I see no point in someone else enjoying what I leave behind when I'm gone.

Archived