Aft Balconies on Victory

BcIcemen

If you a can wait until November 13th, I will let you know...lol. We sail on the 4th and my brother and SIL have an aft balcony, not sure the deck, 8 maybe?

Either way, I am sure you will enjoy it. I have never heard someone complain about their aft being too small. HA HA HA, I made a funny.

If you a can wait until November 13th, I will let you know...lol. We sail on the 4th and my brother and SIL have an aft balcony, not sure the deck, 8 maybe?

Either way, I am sure you will enjoy it. I have never heard someone complain about their aft being too small. HA HA HA, I made a funny.

I can wait until Feb.:D

I just booked a aft balcony on the Empress deck on the Victory. Any comments, pros or cons?

Just had 7431 & 7429. I book them when we can afford them!! 2 flights up to Lido and 3 down to MDR. Rooms above and below us. Good Luck!

We had cabin 7424 on Carnival Victory and loved it. My husband who is not a big "cruiser" said if we ever sail again it must be an aft cabin. Kids stayed across hall in 7420. Very little noise and didn't ever feel like people where watching us from above or side and didn't really feel to much vibration. Would really like to do an aft wrap sometime. On thing about cabin 7420 is it did not have a couch like other aft cabins did. From my understanding cabins 7424 and 7427 are slightly smaller and no couch. Bonus was that we could see around the side.

For our next cruise(daughter and I) and then Friend and kids we will have an aft again.

Enjoy:)

Just had 7431 & 7429. I book them when we can afford them!! 2 flights up to Lido and 3 down to MDR. Rooms above and below us. Good Luck!

Hey we've got 7429 and 7431 for next week, deck 7 is the bulk of the suites so its quiet and that floor typically has better cabin stewards than others.

Hey we've got 7429 and 7431 for next week, deck 7 is the bulk of the suites so its quiet and that floor typically has better cabin stewards than others.

I left them intact!! So take good care of them!! You will have a blast!! That cruise is one I want to do again!! :D

Archived