Christmas menu

[quote name='livingitup']Can anyone tell me or provide a menu of what is served for Christmas dinner? Sailing on The Enchantment this Dec. First Holiday cruise, so excited!!!!:D[/QUOTE] We were on the Mariner last year and it seems to me that it was the standard menu. I don't remember any special items although I may be wrong. We were with family and had young children with us. So we had MTD at 5:30 pm. I had always heard that the wait staff sang Christmas carols but we didn't notice any special celebrations at all. It might be because we ate early.

[quote name='livingitup']Can anyone tell me or provide a menu of what is served for Christmas dinner? Sailing on The Enchantment this Dec. First Holiday cruise, so excited!!!!:D[/quote]

If you are cruising on Christmas Day, they do have a Holiday menu. We were on Majesty the last 2 years for Christmas and they had Turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, etc for dinner that night. They also had the caroling around the Centrum which was really nice, we enjoyed it a ton.

Archived