ES Question

whiskygirl96

I found a pack and go rate that is $40 pp less than what I booked ES for. Can I file for an ES OBC using the pack and go rate? I sail on the 29th :)

Normally NO.

PNG rates are for "Phantom" categories. Meaning you cant pick your cabin. ES is not matchable to those rates. It has to be a rate where you pick your cabin.

Good Luck and keep watching.

Yes you can, but as previously stated you will forfeit your room. But if you are booked on the lowest available room in a category, such as a balcony room. Then I would do it, I did that on my last cruise, I knew I couldn't get any lower of a category than I had, and in the end I kept my original room :) the only reason I don't do it on my up coming cruise is because I have 4 rooms booked on B2B cruises, I have the same rooms on both cruises and don't want to risk messing that up.

That brings up a question. If you change from ES to Pack and Go rate, are you then locked in to the Pack and Go rate even if there is another price drop?

You are always ES, even if you do a price match, but the new price is the one now to price match to... and the new category.

Archived