Cabana

Sam The Cat

I just ordered a cabana for our March cruise. I see that you can have up to 8 individals for free and 2 others for $39 each. Since there are only 4 in our group do they give you a band for additional indviduals who you may want to join us in the cabana for a drink

As anyone else had othere people join them in their cabana ??

I just ordered a cabana for our March cruise. I see that you can have up to 8 individals for free and 2 others for $39 each. Since there are only 4 in our group do they give you a band for additional indviduals who you may want to join us in the cabana for a drink

If you have others you want to have join you, they'll need to be with you when you sign in of you want them to have a wrist band. You get those at the shore excursion desk on the island. You have a very long waiver to sign, and then they'll give you the bands. If you want friends to pop by while you're in the cabana, that should be okay. They just look for bracelets if they see people wandering around the cabanas, for security reasons, as people leave their belongings behind to go for a swim.

• 4 months later...

Hi Sam! It's Greenie! My friend and I are doing the gem Bahamas cruise at the end of August and we reserved a cabana. We are excited! Where are you going in March? Caribean? On which ship? Post cabana pics when you come back!

Archived