Q&A Topics

It may not be possible but the best way is to limit the questions and try and cover all the similar questions in one topic. If not some aspects of the questions will not get answered as a similar question has already been asked. As such it would be best if all the questions were pooled rather than the already long list there is and then put in to some sort of order and then it may be more concise

I think CC admin will merge similar questions?

Quite a few are asking about individual ports and website booking issues

TBO I cant see what would be wrong with placing your Q on the same thread as an earlier Q if it is on the same subject, just as long as there are no comments/discussions on the original question

would that be allowed?

Just like to say I wish there was a "like" option to click on especially now we have the questions for FE so many good questions, in particular the one re Adriatic, do two routes etc and the one about short cruises from UK Christmas markets etc etc, with a like option would be great to see the most popular questions .:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Yeay

Have emailed CC administrators for clarification on the no discussion guideline on the q&a

I was itching to 'like' some of the Q's

Have been told that as long as it does not constitute a discussion it would be ok to add an 'I agree with' or 'I Like this' post

But we cannot add any discussion, conflicting opinions, or add to the OP's original Q

I would like to see some form of price promise, similar to the P & O Vantage fares, an on board spend given if price drops.

Not every one has the opportunity to take last minute bargain breaks so it would be a nice reward for those earlier boookers!

i agree a price promise would be good

Yeay

Have emailed CC administrators for clarification on the no discussion guideline on the q&a

I was itching to 'like' some of the Q's

Have been told that as long as it does not constitute a discussion it would be ok to add an 'I agree with' or 'I Like this' post

But we cannot add any discussion, conflicting opinions, or add to the OP's original Q

Brilliant , I nearly didn't mention it, pleased I did now. Well done on getting the ok. Will wait for you to go first then add my "likes" :):):thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

One thing that there is a risk of - that is asking too many questions that can be answered by ourselves - for example in about two months eg Laundry on the Dream - the Q and A is the 23rd Nov so any laundry will be already planned or not now - and those on the first cruise after the refurb can answer this in Dec.

Archived