JAMAICAFORADAY Falmouth Questions about Transport

Dani4Hedgies

I would be careful about getting your own. They do not garantee getting you back before your ship leaves. I will see you on the 25th.There will be a information session on the first day of your cruise. Since it is your first cruise I highly recommend you go to it. They will tell you the safe places and people to use. As far as your son goes he may not een want to leae the ship while you go ashore. We had to beg our kids to get off at the ports. Camp Carnival is the best. They will gie you a beeper and tell you if they need you they will call you. There is not a charge for this service. It is free except late hours. I hope you and your family have a great time. This is the first cruise that me and my husband and another couple hae taken without our kids. We are calling it our honeymoon cruise since we both had children when we married and did not get to have one.:o

Hey fellow Cruisers first time cruiser here looking at doing JAMAICAFORADAY at Falmouth to Hilton Rose Hill Resort do you suggest using their transport ($15 per/person) or getting your own?

I would suggest using their transport for the $15....taxi's are very expensive in Jamaica.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey fellow Cruisers first time cruiser here looking at doing JAMAICAFORADAY at Falmouth to Hilton Rose Hill Resort do you suggest using their transport ($15 per/person) or getting your own?

As a native from Falmouth, I strongly suggest using their transport. It can get quite expensive if you get your own!

Archived