Valentine's day Onboard. Anything special?

HI. I'll be on the Liberty of the Seas in February over Valentine's Day.

Several of us in a chat thread there are wondering if RCCL does anything "special" onboard for Valentine's Day.

Does anyone out there have any insight from a past cruise? I never cruised over a Holiday, or a special day, myself.

Thank you :)

Hi Snowbird -

DH and I are scheduled on the Explorer the same week of Valentine's Day... we had this discussion on our Roll-call as well and the general concensus from others who have cruised on Valentine's in years past is that RCCL does not do anything special for Valentine's Day... I ordered champagne for our room that night through gifts and gear, but unfortunately, I don't believe that the ship or the cruise line observes the holiday by giving anything special to passengers.

Hi Snowbird -

DH and I are scheduled on the Explorer the same week of Valentine's Day... we had this discussion on our Roll-call as well and the general concensus from others who have cruised on Valentine's in years past is that RCCL does not do anything special for Valentine's Day... I ordered champagne for our room that night through gifts and gear, but unfortunately, I don't believe that the ship or the cruise line observes the holiday by giving anything special to passengers.

I may have to do that too. I'm sure they don't give us anything special, either. :cool:

Do they decorate at all?

I'm wearing my red bow tie and cumberbund with my tux for Formal Dinner. That might be as far as I go.

Thanks for the info

Archived