Rising Tide Times on Allure

Kenlorz

I know that the Rising Tide Bar takes a half hour to go from the Promenade to Central Park and then another half hour to make the reverse trip. I'm wondering if anyone knows the schedule for going from Promenade to Central Park? Is it top of the hour? Bottom of hour? We are booking a Central Park restaurant for our upcoming cruise and want to book the time around a pre-dinner drink on a ride up to the park on the rising tide. Thanks in advance!

On the Oasis the trip only took only 15 mins each way. Started on the hour and rose for 15, hung out for a few and then went back down. The schedule displayed was NEVER accurate. If you want to ride it, ride and have a drink. The thing is dirven by humans and it is not exact.

Just have fun :)

I know that the Rising Tide Bar takes a half hour to go from the Promenade to Central Park and then another half hour to make the reverse trip. I'm wondering if anyone knows the schedule for going from Promenade to Central Park? Is it top of the hour? Bottom of hour? We are booking a Central Park restaurant for our upcoming cruise and want to book the time around a pre-dinner drink on a ride up to the park on the rising tide. Thanks in advance!
We thought we remembered it taking a half hour on Oasis, but on Allure a couple of weeks ago it was more like 15 minutes. Maybe it sits for 15 minutes at each stop? I am not sure top of the hour or bottom, and that could change with parades.

I just checked my Compasses. Opening times were 5pm-1am embarkation day and port days, 3pm-1am Nassau day, and 1pm-1am At Sea days. There are exceptions for parades, 70s party, Captain's Welcome Aboard, etc. If we can remember where it starts (I think Central Park?), we can assume it leaves at the top of the hour on Deck 8 and bottom of the hour on Deck 5.

Maybe someone else will know for sure. I know the times are posted at each departure location on both sides (port and starboard). Maybe I should go back aboard next week and snap a picture! Hey, that's an idea!

Good Lord, I can't remember. Which means they must pour a good drink there… ;)

Oh they do! Had many a fine drink and many fine conversations. It depends on the "driver". One night on oasis 9/15, no one showed up to drive. Eventually a crew member from New Zealand showed up and was quite pissed that the person had not shown up because that is not what RC expects. Must have run into traffic on the way to work! LOL!

Oh they do! Had many a fine drink and many fine conversations. It depends on the "driver". One night on oasis 9/15, no one showed up to drive. Eventually a crew member from New Zealand showed up and was quite pissed that the person had not shown up because that is not what RC expects. Must have run into traffic on the way to work! LOL!

Good fun. See you are planning Allure for 2013. Perhaps you should consider 1/27!

Hello neighbor! We are about 2 hours north of you and are fast and furious into the planning stages of getting out of the pa winter for our March 10th Allure cruise. Maybe we'll see you there! BTW.... funny story!

We thought we remembered it taking a half hour on Oasis, but on Allure a couple of weeks ago it was more like 15 minutes. Maybe it sits for 15 minutes at each stop? I am not sure top of the hour or bottom, and that could change with parades.

!

It is about 15 minutes up and down and then 15 minutes stationary where people get on and off

Hello neighbor! We are about 2 hours north of you and are fast and furious into the planning stages of getting out of the pa winter for our March 10th Allure cruise. Maybe we'll see you there! BTW.... funny story!

Hi neighbor!!!! Oh you are so lucky to be going on Allure! I cannot wait to go on her. Oasis was so amazing and I think I am obsessed! LOL! We rode the rising tide more times than we would want to admit or remember. You will have the most amazing vacation!!!!

Good fun. See you are planning Allure for 2013. Perhaps you should consider 1/27!

LOL would love to do 1/27 as it is three days before my birthday but I have to recoup funds since I was just a month off of oasis. You know, all those drinks on Rising Tide add up! :o

Archived