Bottomless bubbles question

Missa

I'm wondering at times when he is in the pool, or in the cabin in his PJ's settling down to a movie on TV, could I just run down and get a glass for him even if he is not right at my side?

Inexperienced Carnival cruiser here - I think I'd purchase the adult BB package - would cost an extra $1.50 per day but you wouldn't have any trouble filling it.

But, also, just wondering: what juices are included in the BB package? I'm assuming your 5 yr old won't be downing 5 or 6 Cokes per day:rolleyes:.

Inexperienced Carnival cruiser here - I think I'd purchase the adult BB package - would cost an extra $1.50 per day but you wouldn't have any trouble filling it.

But, also, just wondering: what juices are included in the BB package? I'm assuming your 5 yr old won't be downing 5 or 6 Cokes per day:rolleyes:.

That's what I was thinking, you can get juices and water on Lido and bring something he likes with you for in the room. Seems like a lot less hassle.

That's what I was thinking, you can get juices and water on Lido and bring something he likes with you for in the room. Seems like a lot less hassle.

I thought I read that the BB card included juices. On RCL ships just lemonade and ice tea were in the buffet, and they were always closed when he wanted a lemonade. but he really likes fruit jucies, like mango , berry, and other exotics along with orange and apple so i wanted him to have them if possible.

I don't want to count on the Libo in the case that they may be closed at the times he would want something to drink. He also like a coke so I would let him have a coke with dinner, but mostly he will be using the juice portion of it.

Never had an issue with our 5 year old. He was with us the first couple of times, then after that we just return to the same bar or bartender. Trust me they will remember you and your child. And it only takes 3 sodas or juice a day to make it worth it. My son gets a sprite for dinner and lunch and juices throughout the day and it was very easy to get. Buy the 3rd day the bartenders would see me or my wife coming and say "landon ready for his sprite" They are very personal when it comes to the younger ones and realize that their are times when they child is too busy playing in water area or in the pool. It surprises me that 9 times out of 10 the crew would know our sons name not remember ours. Just refered to us and "Landon's Parents"

I thought I read that the BB card included juices. On RCL ships just lemonade and ice tea were in the buffet, and they were always closed when he wanted a lemonade. but he really likes fruit jucies, like mango , berry, and other exotics along with orange and apple so i wanted him to have them if possible.

I don't want to count on the Libo in the case that they may be closed at the times he would want something to drink. He also like a coke so I would let him have a coke with dinner, but mostly he will be using the juice portion of it.

Carnival the buffet is open 24/7 unlike RCL, so you can always go in there for free lemonaide.

not for nothing, and if you are able to hit a store before you board, you can probably bring 3 six packs of juices onboard with you..use them for the 'off times' between breakfast when the guava juice is readily available... it will probably be less expensive to order individual juices to supplement the ones you brought on board? You will have no problem getting lemonade with Carnival...

Just a suggestion..

I always got my son a coke even when he was not with me. I showed his card and got the coke. No one even questioned me.

This is really hit and miss. I wouldn't count on being able to get a soda for my kid....

To the OP, juices are Orange, Apple, Cranberry, Grapefruit and maybe Pineapple.

Archived