Payless Shoes

OC Mom

I just found these great sandals for "casual" nights on the cruise! I bought the white pair to wear with my sundresses and white slacks and the bronzy pair to wear with my khaki slacks. They have a promo of buy on get one half off. So the total cost for both pairs was only $15! They are a heel height that is manageable for me (not good on heels), yet just enough of a heel to be somewhat dressy. Granted, they probably won't last forever (they are very inexpensive), but at that price I don't care. ;)

040766_beauty.gif040770_beauty.gif

I really like Payless shoes. Being able to see what's available and trying on as many pairs as you want without some poor salesperson schlepping back and forth is a real plus to me.

As you say, they won't last forever, but that's OK with me. If I can only get one season out of them, that's fine. I'm usually tired of them by that time anyway.

Plus, if they aren't so comfortable after you've worn them awhile, it's no big deal to just discard them.

T

These are the shoes I bought at Payless last week:

039383_beauty.gif

I really like those too. I am looking for something like that only with a taller heel for my formals.

I love Payless, especially in the summer time. I can go get a pair of sandals for just about every outfit. The other plus I like is that you can order off of their website and they will ship it to the closest store for free. Now that is really my type of deal!

Well, of course I had to go check out Payless!

Now I found another pair of perfect shoes to go with my dress!!!

Thanks! lolol040969_beauty.gif

Love those too! Great colors!

I think they can have some cute stuff and I am the queen of the cheapos but unfortunately I have diabetes and must wear better shoes. So I cannot buy shoes there.

There is a brand called Easy Spirit which is pretty expensive to me and normally REALLY UGLY to boot (no pun intended) but every now and then I happen on a really cute shoe they make. One of my best finds was a pair of gold matte alligator sandals which looked very "Nina" except the heel was not so spiky-I thought really cute for a middle-aged lady like me. I found these in Ross for like $19.99-normally Easy Spirit shoes run around the $80-$100 range. I was really happy. Heck whenever I can find a pair of Easy Spirit shoes for under $50 (and not so Grandma looking) I am thrilled.

I love Payless. They've gotten so much better over the past few years. All their shoes used to be incredibly uncomfortable and poorly made, but that has all changed. It's awesome being able to buy three pairs for the price of one in a department store. Most of them have lasted a good while for me too! I recently picked up a few new pairs, so I am pretty set for the summer :D Those lime and teal sandals are adorable though. I may have to go back for them!

~elli

Archived