Dolphins you got some splaining to do.....

JuniorCruiser

Knew i would get your attention :D I am looking into booking the Crown Princess and i saw that you already did. Can you PLEASE tell me where to find the prices or any info on it. I would greatly appreciate it. I'm looking into the Eastern. If you don't mind me asking did you get a good price?

Thank You,

~~Debbie~~

We booked the Eastern Caribbean cruise for Oct. 9, 2006, a Category BB balcony cabin. I suggest you study the deck plans of the Caribbean Princess which should be identical to the the Crown Princess, select a cabin category you like and get a price from Princess. Use that price to shop around and you should be able to get a lower price somewhere. I found one on the internet. It's a large ship and you have plenty of time to shop around for a good price before her first sailings in June 2006. Good luck.

Thank you so much for the info. If i have any other questions would you mind very much if i ask you ? I have been looking around but can't find to much info yet. If i get a price from Princess and find it cheaper on the net do i call them back and try and get it cheaper or do i book it online? Sorry for the questions :) Geez ya think this is my first time :D

~~Debbie~~

Thank you so much for the info. If i have any other questions would you mind very much if i ask you ? I have been looking around but can't find to much info yet. If i get a price from Princess and find it cheaper on the net do i call them back and try and get it cheaper or do i book it online? Sorry for the questions :) Geez ya think this is my first time :D

~~Debbie~~

Use the Princess price as a starting point. Shop around and if you get a price considerably less, book it. I doubt if Princess will lower their price. Make sure you study the deck plans so you don't get a cabin near the disco or some other noisy venue. If you are seeking a balcony cabin for the Eastern Caribbean/Bermuda itinerary, I suggest getting one midships on the port side. The main advantage of booking early is getting the cabin you want, in the location you want, at the price you want. Good luck.

Use the Princess price as a starting point. Shop around and if you get a price considerably less, book it. I doubt if Princess will lower their price. Make sure you study the deck plans so you don't get a cabin near the disco or some other noisy venue. If you are seeking a balcony cabin for the Eastern Caribbean/Bermuda itinerary, I suggest getting one midships on the port side. The main advantage of booking early is getting the cabin you want, in the location you want, at the price you want. Good luck.

I'm in the process of getting some prices now. Thanks for the tips with cabin location. What balcony category is best? I know on the Dawn it's cabin location. Is it the same on Princess? Maybe we can e-mail eachother and compare prices. Have a great one........

~~Debbie~~

I'm in the process of getting some prices now. Thanks for the tips with cabin location. What balcony category is best? I know on the Dawn it's cabin location. Is it the same on Princess? Maybe we can e-mail eachother and compare prices. Have a great one........

~~Debbie~~

It depends on what kind of balcony cabin you want. The balconies on the lower Caribe and Dolphin Deck are larger because they extend out into the sun. If you like a lot of sun and don't mind having less cover from the rain, you should book those cabins. You will also have less privacy from above. We booked a cabin on the higher Riviera deck because we like some shade and are only a deck below all the activities on the pool deck. There are certainly plenty of balcony cabins to choose from. Midships will provide the least motion and the port side is best for the Eastern Caribbean itinerary because you will get more sun on the last two sea days.

I'm getting prices for a BB Balony and an AC Mini Suite. I'm trying to follow the Caribbean Princess deck plans. The BB would be on carib. or baja deck. The Mini Suite would be on dolphin deck. I'm getting confused over here. Did you ask for a specific cabin when you booked or did you pick your cabin from what they had available on the internet sight? I'm really sorry for all the questions but i don't want to get something i don't think i would be happy with. I don't go in the sun as i'm fair skinned and burn easy. I'll sit out for a couple hours but that's it. How much privacy would we have on the lower decks? Do you mean if we go to the edge of the balcony the people up above could see you? I don't think that would bother me too much. But being higher up on the ship would be nice. We usually book a cabin on decks 9 and 10 on the Dawn. Thanks for the info. If you would like to e-mail me my address is Debi1263@aol.com.

~~Debbie~~

Archived