Zip line

xrayvin

Has anyone done the new zip line in st Thomas? Wondering how you got there com ship and what all is included. Also how did you like it! Very excited about his but have not seen any reviews.

I didn't know about it, but just googled it. It looks great! I also notice that it requires you to pay in full at the time of booking, and there is a minimum 72 hour cancellation policy. If anything happens with itinerary changes, you'd be out of luck! For the three of us at $297, I'm not sure I'd be comfortable taking that chance. Hopefully in the future there will be some sort of an exception for cruisers!

• 3 weeks later...

I still have not heard from anyone who has done this excursion. I did finally hear back from the company. This was their response:

We do have a strict refund policy but we are flexible when there are certain situations, such as extreme weather, cruise ship changing itinerary, etc. Our cruise ship guests usually take taxis from the dock to our location and then we can arrange transportation back

That does make me feel better. I have almost a year before we cruise. I hope to hear some reviews before I have to make my decision.

Archived